Looking for the perfect addition to your Holiday get-togethers? Tis’ the season for fun, festive cocktails!
Check out these holiday creations by our award-winning mixologist Christos Kalaitzis!
Lohin McKinnon Eggnog
- 6 oz Lohin McKinnon Single Malt Whisky
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 L milk
- 450 ml cream
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Beat the egg yolks well until they turn light in color, adding 1/2 cup of sugar as you beat. Add the milk, cream, and Lohin McKinnon Single Malt Whisky.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar until they peak.
- Fold the whites into the mixture.
- Mix the nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar, and sprinkle over the drink.
Queensborough Red Velvet
- 1 ½ oz Queensborough Gin
- ½ oz raspberry liqueur
- 1 egg white
- ½ oz lime juice
- ½ oz red wine
- 1 can Hopping Mad Cider
Makes 1 serving
- In the shaker, add Queensborough Gin, raspberry liqueur, egg white, lime juice and red wine, and dry shake for 20 seconds without ice.
- Open the shaker and add one scoop of ice. Shake again for 10 seconds.
- Open the shaker and strain the liquid into a glass.
- Top up the glass with Hopping Mad Cider.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a skewer of maraschino cherries to serve.
See All News