The 2019 Red Racer Across the Nation mixed pack features 12 delicious brews from Canada’s best craft breweries
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SURREY, BC – Red Racer brings back the Across the Nation Collaboration for a third year with 12 new exciting beers from 12 popular Canadian breweries.
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration began as a celebration Canadian craft beer for Canada’s 150th birthday. Now in its third year, the mixer pack has grown to encompass the spirit of collaboration and to raise the profile of craft beer from coast to coast to coast.
This year’s mixer pack features a number of up-and-coming breweries in the Canadian brewing landscape. Beer styles range from traditional to experimental and everything in between. The Across the Nation Collaboration is Red Racer’s way of sharing the amazing quality of craft beer brewed across the nation.
“In our third year, the Across the Nation shows off the skill and ability of our Canadian brewery partners,” says Gary Lohin, Brewmaster at Red Racer. “We’re proud to work with such talented people to create these fantastic beers. Across the Nation is about raising the profile of Canadian craft beer, and this year we’ve definitely accomplished that goal.”
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration offers 12 unique beers, each one inspired by a desire to create excellent craft beer that each of our partners is proud to call their own. Every beer is named for a provincial landmark, helping craft beer drinkers explore our great nation through the stories, geography, and people that make every region unique.
The breweries partnering on the Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration this year are:
• British Columbia, Victoria: Moon Under Water Brewery with Brewmaster Clay Potter
• Alberta, Red Deer: Troubled Monk Brewery with Head Brewer Garrett Haynes
• Saskatchewan, Regina: District Brewing Co. with Brewmaster Mbaku Hamidu Adamu
• Manitoba, Winnipeg: Barn Hammer Brewing Company with Brewmaster Brian Westcott
• Ontario, Burlington: Nickel Brook Brewing Co. with Brewer Joe Faint
• Quebec, Dunham: Brasserie Dunham with Brewer Mathieu Paquette
• New Brunswick, Fredericton: Grimross Brewing Co. with Brewer Ian Covey
• Nova Scotia, Tatamagouche: Tatmagouche Brewing Co. with Head Brewer Matt Kenny, and Christiane Jost
• Prince Edward Island, Montague: Copper Bottom Brewing with Owner and Head Brewer Ken Spears
• Newfoundland, Port Rexton: Port Rexton Brewing Co. with Brewery Manager and Co-Owner Alicia MacDonald, Business Manager and Co-Owner Sonja Mills, Head Brewer Les Perry, Head Brewer Chris LaCour, and Cellarperson Jane Tucker
• Yukon, Whitehorse: Winterlong Brewing Co. with Head Brewer and Co-Owner Marko Marjanovic, Co-Owner Meghan Marjanovic, Brewer Kevin Ray, and Brewer Alex Walz
• Northwest Territories, Yellowknife: NWT Brewing Co. with Head Brewer Daniel Campbell
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration 12-pack (355 ml cans) will be available in liquor stores in most provinces starting in early May 2019.
Look for more details on the beers included in the Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration mixed pack in the coming weeks as well as images from brew days and around the brewery.
Visit redracerbeer.com for more information and follow Red Racer on social media:
See All News