To celebrate the launch of the Across the Nation Collaboration, Red Racer is pleased to announce celebration events across the country at select partner breweries
Surrey, BC – In celebration of Canadian Craft Beer, Red Racer will launch the 2018 Across the Nation Collaboration at the Surrey, BC brewery along with satellite events across the country at select partner breweries.
Celebrating 12 national craft brewing partners and 12 new collaboration brews for this year’s Across the Nation Collaboration, key events will happen across Canada. P Red Racer is hosting a number of events in British Columbia, and working with friends from other provinces to arrange launch parties in other cities across Canada. The events will celebrate the 12 different beers that were brewed with partner breweries to represent each unique region of Canada and the creativity of each brewing partner.
“What better way to celebrate the collaborative nature of our industry than working together on a cross-country brewing project?” says Gary Lohin, Brewmaster at Central City Brewers + Distillers and Red Racer. “It’s important to share this with beer lovers from all parts of the country, and to do that we’re working to kick it off in style with a bunch of great parties!”
Upcoming Across the Nation events include:
• Tuesday, April 24th – Across the Nation teaser party at Central City Brewpub on Beatty
• Thursday, April 26th – Across the Nation teaser party at Central City Brewpub Surrey
• Friday, May 18th – Across the Nation Launch and parking lot party at Red Racer Brewery
• Friday, May 18th – Across the Nation party at Yellow Belly Brewery, St Johns NFL
• Thursday, May 31st – Across the Nation party at Blindman Brewing, Lacombe AB
• Across the Nation party at NWT Brewing Co., Yellowknife NWT
• Saturday, June 16th – Across the Nation party at Torque Brewing, Winnipeg MB
• Thursday, June 21st – Solstice celebration at Yukon Brewery, Whitehorse YK
• Parties at Kichesippi Beer Co. Ottawa ON, and Trailway Brewing, Fredericton NB – dates TBC
This year’s Across the Nation Collaboration will be packaged in 12 unique 355mL cans and a special new 12-pack box. As with last year, Ontario will find two six-packs in East and West variants, each with their own distinct packaging.
The breweries and beers in the pack are:
• Fuggles & Warlock Craftworks – Pomegranate sour ale
• Blindman Brewing – Red rye sour saison
• Rebellion Brewing – Cherry milkshake IPA
• Torque Brewing – White IPA
• Kichesippi Beer Company – Fest marzen
• Brasseurs du Temps – Cranberry Belgian IPA
• Trailway Brewing Co. – American IPA
• 2 Crows Brewing Company – Ancient grain saison
• Upstreet Craft Brewery – Salted caramel lager
• Yellow Belly Brewery – East coast cream ale
• Yukon Brewing Company – Honey pale ale
• NWT Brewing Company – Smoked stout
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration will be available in liquor stores in most provinces and territories in early May 2017.
Visit www.centralcitybrewing.com for more information and follow Central City and Red Racer on social media:
Instagram: @CentralCityBrew @RedRacerBrew, Twitter: @CentralCityBrew @RedRacerBrew, Facebook: CentralCityBrewing RedRacerBrew
See All News