Do you have a passion for amazing craft beer? Do you want to be a part of a fun, dedicated and growing team?
When you enter any one of our locations, be it the brewery, restaurants or liquor stores, you feel the energy and excitement from the staff. Whether they are in brewing, packaging, sales, serving, or cooking, we focus on great quality products and amazing, personal customer service. We couldn’t do what we do without their passion and drive to make the best products, and be the best in the market.
It takes desire, skills and knowledge to be one of the leading breweries in British Columbia. For this reason, we strive to continually grow our team with people who have these qualities. Investing in and developing our employees is of utmost importance, as our growth depends on bringing on the right people. Above all else, we value creativity, passion and ambition in our employees.
See below for our current postings and how to apply. If there aren’t any current jobs that suit your skills and passion, then please feel free to fill out the application form and send along with your resume to email@example.com and we will keep your resume on file for when something more suitable becomes available.
Our Vision – Canada’s Leading Craft Brewer and Distiller
Our Mission – Passionately Crafting the World’s Finest Beers, Ciders and Spirits to Share with our Friends
- •Striving for the Highest Quality and Most Innovative Ideas
- •Promoting a Team Culture of Empowered Employees
- •Customer Focused
- •Engaging and Delighting the Consumer
- •Environmentally Conscious in Every Aspect of Our Business
- •Driving Long Term Business Value
- •Being a Leader in Our Community
This role is primarily responsible for filling packaging orders and the daily operation of supporting equipment across all packaging lines including bottle line, can line, and keg line, along with general cleanup and sanitation duties.
QUALIFICATIONS / DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- High School/General Education Diploma required.
- Prior bottling / canning experience a plus.
- Prior experience in production brewery setting.
- Demonstrable passion for craft beer.
- Forklift certified desirable
- Excellent time management, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Good understanding of quality assurance / quality control and problem-solving skills and to troubleshoot any beer related issues.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org