Do you have a passion for amazing craft beer? Do you want to be a part of a fun, dedicated and growing team?
When you enter any one of our locations, be it the brewery, restaurants or liquor stores, you feel the energy and excitement from the staff. Whether they are in brewing, packaging, sales, serving, or cooking, we focus on great quality products and amazing, personal customer service. We couldn’t do what we do without their passion and drive to make the best products, and be the best in the market.
It takes desire, skills and knowledge to be one of the leading breweries in British Columbia. For this reason, we strive to continually grow our team with people who have these qualities. Investing in and developing our employees is of utmost importance, as our growth depends on bringing on the right people. Above all else, we value creativity, passion and ambition in our employees.
See below for our current postings and how to apply. If there aren’t any current jobs that suit your skills and passion, then please feel free to fill out the application form and send along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your resume on file for when something more suitable becomes available.
Our Vision – Canada’s Leading Craft Brewer and Distiller
Our Mission – Passionately Crafting the World’s Finest Beers, Ciders and Spirits to Share with our Friends
- •Striving for the Highest Quality and Most Innovative Ideas
- •Promoting a Team Culture of Empowered Employees
- •Customer Focused
- •Engaging and Delighting the Consumer
- •Environmentally Conscious in Every Aspect of Our Business
- •Driving Long Term Business Value
- •Being a Leader in Our Community
Do you want to be a key contributor to the strategic choices for a brand? As an Assistant Brand Manager for Spirits and RTD at Central city Brewers and Distillers, you will be responsible the execution of marketing strategy for brands such as Lohin McKinnon, Queensborough, Tanker and Betty’s.
-Deliver volume and profit through development and implementation of marketing initiatives.
-Be responsible for tracking marketing budget and ensure brand programs are delivered on time and brand compliance to government and industry regulations are met.
-Drive execution of marketing strategy and contribute to planning and strategy process.
-Manage digital media execution for brands through social, web and ad promotions.
-Work with Marketing Director on innovation strategy and forward planning initiatives
-Execute communication to sales team, staff, and partners on upcoming programs and promotions
-Lead product-to-market process through packaging, registration, sell-in, promotion and execution
-Some evening and weekend work required
If you’re a good fit, you need to have:
-University Degree or diploma in business, marketing or related field
-A minimum of 2 years marketing experience in packaged goods, beverage goods or beverage alcohol
-Strong analytical skills, ability to distill insights and propose relevant recommendations
-Strong abilities in Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word
-Intermediate abilities in Adobe CC including In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
-Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills
-A focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks
-Strong organization and prioritization skills
-Passion and knowledge in alcohol beverage, specifically Spirits, and RTD
-No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
Please send us your resume and cover letter with your salary expectation.
Central City Surrey Brewpub is currently seeking experienced line cooks with an opportunity to learn from and work with our fantastic culinary team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes according to recipes, product quality, portion and presentation standards
- Food preparation is completed according to set bars and Food Safe guidelines
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of station, kitchen, and store rooms
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment, work with specialized cooking equipment
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules.
- Must have Food Safe Level 1
- Must have a discipline and respect for fellow colleagues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- A minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced environment is required
CENTRAL CITY LIQUOR STORE
IS LOOKING TO HIRE FOR WEEKENDS
- Must be available to work 2 days of the weekend (Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Have a valid ‘Serving it Right’
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be punctual and responsible
- Have great customer service
- Be self-motivated
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO email@example.com
Central City’s Brewery store is looking for someone to join our team. We are looking for people who want full or part-time work who has a passion for craft beer and want to work in a growing environment. You will also need to be able to:
- work at a fast pace
- work with a team and by yourself
- take initiative to do things without being asked
- give great customer service
- understand/communicate effectively in English
- have a full understanding of cashier and related duties
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you would be a good asset to our team.